Congratulations on broadcasting great content, and earning some Diamonds! You can either convert your diamonds to bars, and support other great content creators on YouNow or choose to cash out for cold, hard cash.
Ready to cash out? Follow the below steps:
You can find your Diamond Balance page on your profile when on mobile, or in the top right drop down corner when on the web.
A few things to note before you start your cash out process:
- You must have an available balance of at least 750,000 Diamonds to convert Diamonds to USD.
- Don’t have enough Diamonds? You can convert your Diamonds to bars, and support other community members on YouNow today! Or you can earn more diamonds by broadcasting with your friends and fans, and cash out once you surpass the 750,000 Diamond minimum threshold.
- For security reasons, Diamonds earned will be pending for 7 days before appearing in your available balance. Once the 7 days have passed, you will have the ability to cash them out or exchange them for bars if you reach the minimum threshold.
- Once your Diamond balance surpasses the 750,000 Diamond minimum, your cash exchange options will be clickable. Select the amount you would like to cash out.
- Once selected, you will be prompted to confirm your selection.
- Diamonds that you are cashing out will be removed from your available balance.
- Payments can take up to 7-14 business days to arrive in your account. Once authorized, you will be notified by email.
- While the exchange is processing, you have the ability to cancel your transaction.
- If there is a problem with your payment request, you will be notified by email.
You may have received notice that your payment did not go through. Check and amend your payment method via the payment settings section of your Diamond Balance page.
Your payment settings section is in the upper right corner on your browser.
Common reasons for rejection include:
- Wire transfer/ACH/eCheck — Incorrect account information. Please double check your account information with your bank.
- PayPal —
- Incorrect email specified: When payment is sent to an email that is not attached to a PayPal account, PayPal sends an email to the address in question with instructions on how to claim the funds. If you do not have access to the email address that was used, PayPal will hold the funds for 30 days before returning them to us.
- Exceeded receiving limit: Please see this help article from PayPal on receiving limits and how to remove them.
•Subscriptions compensations will now be paid by Diamonds in real time
•These payments will be noted in your transaction history, and labeled as such
•All exchange and cash out rules still apply