How do I uninstall my old OBS?
- On your computer, make sure all hidden files and folders are not hidden. Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options. Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
- Uninstall OBS from your computer
- Open your computer's start menu and scroll down to letter O. If you still see OBS instances, right-click > More > Open file location
- Delete the whole OBS folder from the location
- Then go to Local Disk C > Users > Your name or computer name > App data > Roaming
- Delete the folder called obs-studio
- Clear your Recycle bin
- Download the newest OBS version from their official site https://obsproject.com/
- Install the version on your computer and start it
- Configure OBS like shown in this guide: https://younow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206439166-OBS-Setup-Guide
- Start streaming
For best help and results, users must contact www.younow.com/contact-support .