Hosting guests while you are broadcasting
- Your viewers have the ability to "raise their hand" in order to join your broadcast
- Hold down a person’s profile picture who’s hand is raised, and drag your desired guest up to the broadcast.
- To end your guest's broadcast, drag them out.
- You can also can check your "Guest" tab to see who is in line to join your broadcast. Hover over the user you want to choose and then click the "Make guest" option. That user will then join your broadcast.
If you would like to join a broadcast as a guest
- Raise your hand to signal that you would like to join the broadcast.
- Click "Become a guest," pose for your snapshot, and wait for the host to accept you.