Our current Partner Program went into effect on October 1, 2022.
For Non-Partners going for Partnership:
Earning Partnership is a two-step process. First, broadcasters must qualify for the Partnership Sprint, and then they must complete the Partner Sprint to fill an available slot in their Community.
Available Slots per Month by Community:
How to Qualify for the YouNow Partnership Sprint:
- Minimum of 15 hours broadcasted during the last 2 months
- Minimum of 1 Million likes earned over the last 3 months
- No major Community Rule violations. Please read the YouNow community guidelines
We will publish a list at the beginning of every month containing the names of all users who qualified for the Sprint. These users may then go for Partnership. Broadcasters must then earn 750K likes to gain a Partner Slot. The Sprint will last for the first 10 days of the month OR until all slots in the Community have been filled.
--Please note that the criteria list is the minimum we look for in potential Partners, and completing them does not guarantee Partnership. Additionally, broadcasters (who do not earn Partnership) must continue to achieve the Sprint requirements to be considered for future sprint lists. --
Exceptions to the Partnership Sprint in the English Community:
1. Receiving a Gladiator, Magic Eagle, or Futuristic Car makes you eligible to skip the Partnership Sprint.
2. Maintaining Triple Platinum crown status for an entire month (2 cycles) makes you eligible to skip the Partnership Sprint.
In both cases, you must fulfill the requirements of 15 unique broadcast days, 1 Million likes (not counting those that came from the Super Gift), no community violations, and passing the Trust and Safety check. If you are a Non-Partner who received one of the Super Gifts listed above or a Triple Platinum Producer interested in Partnership, please write to younow.com/support for next steps.
Still have questions? Write to us at younow.com/support